WorldRemit Promo Code
WorldRemit Promo Code
Use this WorldRemit promo code to get your first three money transfers with WorldRemit for FREE.
It’s 2022, and if you use the internet right, you can get some fantastic deals for your next money transfer.
I first mentioned about WorldRemit in my post on sending money to India from the UK.
WorldRemit started in 2010 and now handles more than 0.5 million transactions every month. It offers a flat fee per transaction but using this offer, you will get a discount and bring the fee down to £0 for your first three remittances.
You can read about our detailed WorldRemit review here.
WorldRemit Promo Code – How to Get Your 3 Transfers for Free?
Getting your first three money transfers with WorldRemit for free is pretty straightforward.
- Step #1: Go to WorldRemit using this link (opens in a new tab so you can keep this tab open and I will walk you through with this process). Click “Continue”
- Step #2: Enter the amount you wish to transfer and click “Continue.”
- Step #3: Enter your name, email address and password. Click “Continue” to create a free account.
- Step #4: At the next step where you need to enter Recipient details, look at the right-hand section. See the £1.99 fees applied? Follow the below steps to bring this down to £0.
- Step #5: Click on “Enter a Promo Code” and enter the discount voucher code 3FREE in the box.
- Step #6: Click on apply and the £1.99 will be discounted for you.
And that’s how you apply the WorldRemit discount code to get your free transfers.
Continue with your remittance request as usual and you will be able to send your first three money transfers with WorldRemit for free.
- Valid only for new customers meaning you can use this WorldRemit promo code thrice after signing up.
- Valid on first transfer of £50 and above.
> Here’s the link again to get your FREE transfers now
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links that might earn a commission for Comparism if you sign up and transfer money using our link. This comes at absolutely no extra cost to you and helps in keeping Comparism content free. Please read the affiliate disclosure for more details.